- Seems to me like standard stuff... are the standards that low - ? fb.me/33rrPgToK 9 hours ago
- Very well pointed out. Great satire! fb.me/3b1KadHbk 9 hours ago
- Studie der Uni Witten zu Mindful Leadership fb.me/6hUIxt7zd 1 day ago
- Gerade habe ich eine interessante Studie zum Thema Mindful Leadership gefunden. Im Umfeld des Megatrends... fb.me/1dmd2IyEu 2 days ago
- fb.me/7UdHGFGX2 2 days ago
Ulf-Daniel EhlersProf. Dr. phil. habil. Ulf-Daniel Ehlers is Vicepresident for Quality and Academic Affairs at the Baden Wurttemberg-State University in Stuttgart, Germany. He has been appointed Professor for Educational Management and Lifelong Learning at the same university. Before he has held positions as Associate Professor in the University Duisburg-Essen (Germany), Professor for Technology Enhanced Learning in the University Augsburg (Germany) and Associate Professor of the Graduate School for Management and Technology of the University of Maryland University College (USA). Ulf is an educational scientist and holds degrees in English Language, Social Sciences and Educational Sciences from the University of Bielefeld, where he finished his Ph.D. with honors in the field of Technology Enhanced Learning in 2003, and was awarded his habilitation in 2008 from the University of Duisburg-Essen.
MyTagCloudAfrica assessment Baden-Wurttemberg Coperative State University book Competence cooperation cultures e-learning efquel Europe gmw hochschulen homepage innoqual innovation Joshua journal learning mooc myths New year's eve Oer open educational resources organisational development policy quality recognition weihnachten
- 24,074 hits