- KMK-Digitalstrategie: Respekt, liebe Minister! fb.me/LgvdjFU8 1 day ago
- Heute Vortrag auf der OECD Konferenz zum Thema "Open Higher Education" in Berlin. #früherVogel 2 days ago
- Das bringt es auf den Punkt! #VGWortProtest fb.me/5rvSug7hT 2 days ago
- Deutsche Universitäten 2017 im digitalen Ausnahmezustand: Kämpfen oder Kapitulieren? | netzpolitik.org fb.me/3aUCYNFUQ 2 days ago
- RT @WeissmanSusanne: Kann nicht oft genug betont werden: twitter.com/uehlers/status… 2 days ago
Ulf-Daniel EhlersProf. Dr. phil. habil. Ulf-Daniel Ehlers is Vicepresident for Quality and Academic Affairs at the Baden Wurttemberg-State University in Stuttgart, Germany. He has been appointed Professor for Educational Management and Lifelong Learning at the same university. Before he has held positions as Associate Professor in the University Duisburg-Essen (Germany), Professor for Technology Enhanced Learning in the University Augsburg (Germany) and Associate Professor of the Graduate School for Management and Technology of the University of Maryland University College (USA). Ulf is an educational scientist and holds degrees in English Language, Social Sciences and Educational Sciences from the University of Bielefeld, where he finished his Ph.D. with honors in the field of Technology Enhanced Learning in 2003, and was awarded his habilitation in 2008 from the University of Duisburg-Essen.
MyTagCloudAfrica assessment Baden-Wurttemberg Coperative State University book Competence cooperation cultures e-learning efquel Europe gmw hochschulen homepage innoqual innovation Joshua journal learning mooc myths New year's eve Oer open educational resources organisational development policy quality recognition weihnachten
- 23,399 hits