Welcome to WordPress.com. This is your first post. Edit or delete it and start blogging!
- Last month I was contacted by Ulrich Bernath, Editor in Chief of the European Journal of Research in Open and Dista… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Heute Start unseres 2-Tagesseminars zur Einführung in die achtsame Kommunikation, auf Badis des GFK Modells von Ros… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @derpeterengland: Kompetenz entsteht aus Bewältigung des Scheiterns. #CIHH18 Lit.empf.: books.google.de/books/about/Di… 2 weeks ago
My coaching site: www.mindful-leaders.net
Coaching, Supervision und achtsame Kommunikation für Professionals und Führungskräfte im Bildungs- und Wissenschaftsbereich www.mindful-leaders.net
Ulf is a learning innovation expert, founder of mindful-leaders.net, serial entrepreneur, and Professor for Educational Management and Lifelong Learning at the Baden-Wurttemberg Cooperative State University in Karlsruhe in 2011. From 2011-2017 he held the position of Vicepresident at the same university and has been responsible for Quality and Academic Affairs. He held positions as Associate Professor of University Duisburg-Essen (Germany), Professor for Technology Enhanced Learning of University Augsburg (Germany) and Associate Professor of the Graduate School for Management and Technology of the University of Maryland University College (USA). Ulf has delivered keynotes and been speaking to audiences in more than 45 countries. He is author of more than 10 books and 150 scholarly articles with over 3000 academic citations. Ulf is a trained coach, facilitator and expert for mindful communication, and holds degrees in English Language, Social Sciences and Education Sciences from the University of Bielefeld, where he finished his Ph.D. with honors in the field of Technology Enhanced Learning in 2003. He was awarded his habilitation in 2008 from the University of Duisburg-Essen. His writings on Quality in education are internationally awarded.
- Baden-Wurttemberg Coperative State University
- Digital learning
- EDEN 2017
- EDEN Conference
- New year's eve
- open educational resources
- organisational development